Virtual High School
In 2012-2013, Avon High School will once again be offering online courses through Virutal High School. If your child needs to fit an extra class into an already full schedule, or needs a class which is not available locally, Virtual High School can help.
Virtual High School students have the opportunity to select from a full catalog of semester-length and full-year courses, including core, elective and Advanced Placement (AP) courses.
How will my child benefit from VHS?
Through VHS, your child will:
- Take one or more high school classes online, entirely over the internet.
- Enjoy small class sizes and low student to teacher ratios.
- Engage in unique collaboration opportunities with peers from around the world.
- Take advantage of the flexibility of VHS courses that can take place anywhere, anytime.
- Participate in courses that are highly desired, yet are not typically offered locally.
How can my child participate?
- Please contact your child's guidance counselor for information on how your child can participate.